Thursday, March 08, 2007

post about my Mum~

My Mum is HIP~
She looks younger than her age.
Dress like my age at times (or rather alot of times)
She is a big terror at home * i am e small one. hehe v(^_^) *
last nite she was watching dramas on Youtube too~ lol...
she has been pestering for past dunno how long to make me teach her watch.
ytd finally i in gd and patient mood den teach her.
coz everytime she sees me hide in room to watch n luff lyk mad dramas,
she scold me waste electricity.
but i noe her meaning.
she's jealous that she cant watch.
hiak hiak~
now i teach her liao she doing same sin cant scold me.
smart move rite?? Wahaha~~ =p

also also. lately she learnt abt my new hobby:
ONLINE SHOPPING

she oso kpo. joined in to 'shop', ask me buy tis buy tat.
n give comments wat to buy.
so far she only bought a Papillio last yr. lol.

*now she done nth to provoke me so i can list her gd pts.
she oso irritating at times. very PMSy.
end up i gt 'bullets' to death when i am hm alone w her.
sad case. she change mood v fast too.*


*niway tis post to kill some time while waiting for my pizza to b done heated*
so yea... abt time to eat my lunch le.
tata~~