Sunday, September 09, 2007

1st week ended

it's been a week at work.
my colleagues are fun and friendly.
so far felt cosy n adapting well.
all were very helpful.
even went out for steamboat buffet at Bugis afterwork with them on 3rd day of work.
i've been told by 2 of the ex-staff *that went for steamboat too* that i am lucky to join this co. and dept.
all are good ppl. no backstabbing.
sounds great to me. but still yet to know. lol
who knows right?
hee

anyway, first 3 days of the week is direct-boss-not-ard-days.
but of coz my boss is 1 of the only 2 guys in my dept.
he seem nice. paitence. soft.
haa... but again, who knows... lol
shall see again.
niway he planned my 'itineary' for the next 3days.
lol. coz i said i dowan do nth n stare ceiling. haaa..
he oso racking brains to give me what to do.
hehe.
In all, I FEEL GOOD abt this co. so far. =p
shall update some pics of my co. following days.
smthings abt my co. culture. damn cute.
Miss Tan does noe abit abt the 'music' to start work n lunch.
she says sound lyk in school when sch bell ring to notify ppl.
lol.. i find it gd. discipline. neat.
niway tis days i am trying hard to decor my table.
tt 2 gals tt is few yrs older den me asks:
"Y your table so empty. decor lah. haa. but in time to come, u will realise ur table too much things. haaa "
i can see that from their table. lol..

till next update, wish me more luck~! *winks*