Saturday, September 01, 2007

Degree Conferment - 31 August 2007


The day has arrived. I am a graduate now. moving on from school to work.
Convocation was a fun n tiring day. say my words n see the pics ba.
some v unglamous pics but very fun. hee
start off with the early waking n trip to sch.... its abt 8am only. yawnz...
after changing to my academic gown fooling ard w mummy while waiting for the rest to come n get changed.


































ok, finished changing n here we are. fooling ard, as usual~ lol. the nvr sit still us.















capture a moment w Geraldine, Wenjun n Huiling too~
ok, nt long after the ceremony begins... let hv a peek of us in the hall.
all the boring speeches really does 'help' us get to slp.
I'm sure u can spot a few that fell asleep man.
pity us all k? all hungry, slpy n tired(from the heavy academic sq.hat).
sit there also dun dare to make big movement, afraid that any moment it will fall off. lol...
thou my is very secured, or perhaps tooooooo secured...
my forehead got the prints loh!!! PAIN leh...

OKie~ It's my turn!!!
i made sure the emcee pronounced my name CORRECTLY. lol.
i reminded that lady that took my card, TWICE.
say me naggy or paranoid all u want.
i dowan to b so malu on such an important day k? hehe.
my nervous walk n shaky nodding. damn funny.

my bro made a video rec when i walked twds the Chancellor.
abit cartoon leh... >.<



here's my satisfied look~

after that is tea n PHOTO SESSION!!! my fav part. =p


I LOVE THEM~ my 'war-mates' that gone thru the 'academic-war' with me~
*evie mama is missing from the pic. that kuku, left so early... nvm i look fwd to tis sunday's date!



















Memorable Lecturer~

















too bad Chan Lai Huat doesn't teach here anymore.
i do wish to collect one photo taken with him to add to tis collection.
also, Patricia, the benelovent motherly lecturer, Jeffrey Goh, the ex-military guy... e list goes on.

That-must-do-pose!!!!!



Bare our hearts, bare our feet, AND SCREAM~ we've graduated!!!! YEAH!!!
this pic above: Don't we looked like Harry Potter disciples learning to fly??

Presenting my MUM~
PHD holder of Housewiving n Home Finance Mgt~ wahahha....

spot the odd one~!? hahaa...
huiwen so eager to get back to work. gal. relax. its graduation, once a lifetime leh



vainpot mum n I. *tks mummy for your flowers, i love it~




BIG thank you to frens that made a special trip down juz to pose a pic w me~!! *muacks!*


alrite, the day at school shall end off with
'blessings' from 'Sister Wanyi & Sister Eleanor'



wahahaha~~~~~~~